Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Beloved Uncle

My Pak Lang is now 65 years old. He is a good and strong man. He is in Hospital Klang, diagnosed having a colon cancer stage 3. With the age of 65 years old and having a weak heart impossible for doctors to really treat him. What they can do is to mantain his latest condition. At first, doctors want to operate my uncle to remove the cancer cells but my uncle's heart is very weak. Doctors also said that my uncle is in very dehydrated condition, but they can not give to him a food or drink because of his colon cancer, if they give to my uncle a food or drink my uncle's body will reject it, and it's make my uncle into bad condition.




My mother feel very sad, she is crying when she look her brother sick. My mother said to me, she very love her brother. It is because my uncle is the person who take care my mother's family when my grandfather (my mother's father)died. My grandfather was died when my mother only 3 years old.


My grandmother is a rubber tapper. Her monthly income was not sufficient to support her family. At that time my uncle(Pak Lang) was 13 years old, he take the responsibility, leave school and start to work. My uncle collect a firewood and sold it. My uncle also do other work in order to help my grandmother to support their family.

After 2 weeks in hospital, my uncle have passed away (13/12/2010). We hope he go in peace. InsyaAllah we will always pray for you.

1 comments:

nurfahimah said...

-remove the tumour
-kalo ada colon CA,ada obstruction dkt colon.so, xleh bg makan @ minum sbb nnt bleh menerukkan lagi obstruction 2..huhu.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright© Al-Hikmah