Saturday, December 4, 2010

25 killer actions to boost your confident

Assalamualaikum and selamat sejahtera

During Best programme orientation, I had learned so many things. I’am so happy because I got a new knowledge and also new friends. I would like to share one of the knowledge that I got which is 25 killer action to boost your confident.

1. Groom yourself
2. Dress nicely
3. Photoshop yourself-image
4. Think positive
5. Kill negative thoughts
6. Get to know yourself
7. Act positively
8. Be kind and generous
9. Be prepared
10. Know your principle and live them
11. Speak slowly (not slow voice but speak one by one and make sure your friend understand)
12. Stand tall (be yourself)
13. Increase competence (skill+knowedge+behaviour)
14. Get a small goal and achieve it
15. Change a small habit one by one (the bad one)
16. Focus on solutions (if we have a problem, don’t think too much the problem but focus on solution)
17. Alwalys smile
18. Be a volunteer (we will learn more)
19. Be grateful
20. Exercise
21. Empower yourself with knowledge
22. (I forgot, sorry)
23. Get active
24. Work on small things
25. Clear your desk (before, during and after work)

4 comments:

nabilasamsudin said...

lets boost up our confidence level together :)

Fasihah said...

okay, we will do it together..

Cik Bucken said...

26.be the best among the best.. (tetibe)

Puteri Bongsu said...

I like this post =)

chaiyok fasihah and my fellow friends....!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright© Al-Hikmah