Thursday, December 2, 2010

BeST Programme

I am a degree holder in Biomedical Science in UKM campus KL. After finishing my studies I had return back to my home town in Ipoh. After 4 years in KL, I had learn so many things, meet many people and I was thinking that I wont came back to KL as a student. But, I totally wrong. I was accepted as a one of BeST student at UniRazak.

BeST programme is a 6-month intensive and structured retooling programme for graduates from all disciplines, wishing to enter the biotechnology industry and other related industries in general. Combining classroom-based learning, laboratory work and industry internship, the programme is aimed at eqiupping the graduates with essential skills and knowledge for every-level positions within biotechnology companies or biotechnology-related companies.

The programme objectives are after completing this programme, the participants will be able to enchance the knowledge and skills in technical, communication and business/entrepreneurship areas, the participants also must be able to match the knowledge and skills with competencies required by biotechnology industry and lastly to give unemployed graduates relevant "real world" skills as well as industry experience and exposure.


I think this programme is very good for me,because before this I had received job offers as marketing executive, and sales executive in healthcare companies. But, I have to reject the offers because I never learned about the marketing and sales, I do not about the other aspects that associated with business such as supplier, profitability and the others. What I know is only working in the lab. Besides that I also interested in healthcare biotechnology, I like to do a research and produce new product that have beneficial to health.

I hope by join this programme will boost my confident, knowledge and prepare me to be ready to enter a "real life" of work.

3 comments:

Amalina said...

welcome!!!! ^~^

aNothEr miSs nURuL said...

let's struggle together 2 be d best!! gudluck! ^_^

Fasihah said...

tq to another miss nurul..^_^

Post a Comment

 
Copyright© Al-Hikmah